- Follow Tools → Internet Options from the menu.
- Select Security tab from the dialog box.
- Click the Custom Level button.
- Scroll down till you find Scripting option.
- Select Enable radio button under Active scripting.
- Finally click OK and come out
- Open a new tab → type about: config in the address bar.
- Then you will find the warning dialog. Select I’ll be careful, I promise!
- Then you will find the list of configure options in the browser.
- Click the Chrome menu at the top right hand corner of your browser.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings at the end of the page.
- Under the Privacy section, click the Content settings button.
- Follow Tools → Preferences from the menu.
- Select Advanced option from the dialog box.
- Select Content from the listed items.
- Finally click OK and come out.
You can add a noscript block immediately after the script block as follows −
127 total views, 1 views today